Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Transparent

Click for Previous Post
Bit of a rush tonight as I'm off out. This is my effort for the macroday challenge this week, for those that can't guess it's the top of our port decanter sat on top of a torch to get the lighting effect. I'm not 100% happy with it so I'll be interested to see what you all think. I did try some with the reversed lens but I don't think you could see enough of the stopper for it to work (does that still count as Macro??)

EXIF Data

Model : Canon EOS 300D DIGITAL
ExposureTime : 1/1000
SecFNumber : F9.0
ISOSpeedRatings : 400
Flash : Not fired
FocalLength : 55.00(mm)

1 Comments:

Blogger CurlyToes said...

Some purists would probably grumble that it's a closeup and not a macro, but it's fine in my book. In fact, it's a great shot, although it's not all that clear that's it's transparent. It weird light has made it look like gold or bronze. Nice though.

18/10/05 9:29 pm  

Post a Comment